Is your business on top of Employment Law? Do all your employees have Contracts of Employment? Do you have a formal disciplinary and grievance procedure in place?
Sadly, we are in a litigious age when Employment Tribunals are becoming far more common and where the outcome of the tribunal is often in favour of the employee. If the answer to any of the above questions is no, we strongly recommend that you review your employment systems and procedures.
We can put you in touch with reputable organisations that can offer you full employment law advice including:
- Bespoke employment handbook drafting
- Bespoke contract of employment drafting
- Compromise agreements
- Employment telephone and email advice
- On site mediation and conciliation
- Regular legislation updates
- Representation insurance cover
Contact: Ruth Wilson