An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Practice Accountant to join our Team.
Stopfords are one of the leading Accountancy practices in Mansfield serving clients across the East Midlands. Our team comprises of highly skilled and experienced individuals who work hard to meet our client’s needs whilst being part of a friendly and supportive group of professionals. If you are a diligent Accountant who is motivated to provide the highest quality of service and are looking for your next career step, we want to hear from you!
The role would enable you to work alongside a strong senior accountancy team. You will have a high degree of autonomy with support and mentoring where required from the team.
The role would ideally suit an individual who has at least 4 years’ experience working within practice.
Your key responsibilities will include: –
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies,
- Assisting senior accountants on audit assignments,
- Preparation of draft corporate tax computations,
- Preparation of management accounts,
- Prioritising workload effectively to meet set deadlines,
- Working with varying software packages including Sage, Xero & Quickbooks,
- Able to carry out ad-hoc assignments, when required.
Why choose Stopfords?
- A working environment that empowers you to work at your best through the opportunity of hybrid working.
- Competitive salary.
- Reward opportunities for all team members.
- Additional holiday’s to celebrate Christmas, Birthday’s and long service.
- Regular team social events.
- Free on-site parking.
- Within walking distance to local transport links.
Please send your CV to our Office Manager, Ruth Wilson at email@example.com