Mansfield: 01623 420 269

Archive: Apr 2015

  1. Author: JW / / Latest News

    Mortgage Applications and forms SA302

    When applying for a mortgage it is not uncommon for the potential lender to request copies of forms SA302. An SA302 is a form produced by HM Revenue & Customs showing your total income and tax calculation based on the Self-Assessment Tax Return filed for that tax year.

    Continue reading »
  2. Author: JW / / Latest News

    How healthy are your books & records?

    HMRC demand that you keep your paperwork and bookkeeping records in good order with adequate referencing to original documents. In fact, you may be excluded from certain VAT schemes such as the second-hand margin scheme if your records are inadequate.

    Continue reading »
Malcare WordPress Security