Mansfield: 01623 420 269
Chesterfield: 01246 385 385

Author: JW / / Latest News

Reporting Benefits in Kind

In the past, expenses paid on behalf of directors and employees by their employer, such as travel and subsistence expenses that are reimbursed, had to be declared to HMRC using form P11D unless the employer held a dispensation.

Note that from 2016/17 the employer will no longer need such a dispensation or to report on form P11D if the expenses are wholly, exclusively and necessarily incurred in the performance of the individuals’ duties.

Comments are closed

WordPress Security